Saturday, June 11, 2011

This is how we do it.

This is how we've been doing summer this week... We tried out the coloring kids menu at a new restaurant. Fin gives the crayons an A+. Cole gives the graham crackers a thumbs up. All in all success. Fin and Annie jumped till their hearts content on our bed during a playdate. We introduced Cole to bubbles. He was a little sketched out, which when I look at things from his perspective, I would be too. Seriously, it's like little UFO's flying at this face and then popping.
Uncle Will came to play. Wherever Uncle Will is, is basically Disney World to Fin.
I found my summer bathing suit. I view this buy as the most important purchase of my year each year. LOVE IT. It's learning to love me, but I already love it.
After going to the pool everyday before naps, Fin is worn out. Here he fell asleep 1 minute after the car started. With his hand in a bowl of cantalope. With cantalope in his mouth that I had to fish out so he wouldn't choke on it in his sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment