Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines

Best. Valentines. Day. Ever.
Filled with chocolates, sweet baby kisses, and time with my boys.
Started the morning off with Pat getting us chik-fil-a at 6:30 in the morning and the boys waking up to little stuffed puppy dogs. These boys LOVE them some stuffed animals.


Fin was SO excited to give me my gift that he wrapped and thought of himself. It's his dinosaur sleeping bag that I can take to his work and use to have a sleepover at the ol' Tractor Beaver Hump. So practical.

Pat got me sweet flowers from him and the boys and a cake.

And then of COURSE the boys and I had to try these bad boys out after breakfast...and then go get heart shaped Krispy Kreme doughnuts. We had coupons for goodness sake!

Sweet neighbor dropped these treats by later.

Highlight of my day/week: Holding sweet Noah for the first time and rocking him. I was in heaven. The hand of God is on this babe. He is doing SO well and just needs to gain some weight to come home. His mom Jamie is my hero, she is such a champ and to see her and David work together through this is inspiring to me.

The day ended with a good old jump fest in the living room on mattresses. Nothing says vday like flips in your underwear.

Action shot.

Got to tell my lil' Honduran Valentine how much I love her. Sidenote: Doing Facetime in the bathroom b/c the boys are in the tub has an added benefit b/c the lights behind me make me look like I'm heaven :o) ha!
Off to snuggle the hubs. I promised him I'd rub his feet for tonight but he had to wash them first. Romance my friends ;o)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh you are hilarious!! i am so obsessed with your blog :) i feel like our lives are very similar right now, i just wish we were closer together so we could hang out!

    ReplyDelete