Monday, February 27, 2012

Random thoughts

- Our dryer broke. It gave me no warning, just up and had a nervous breakdown. My reaction: Let's call someone and fix it. Pat's reaction: GREAT, now we have to buy a new dryer.*Deep Breath* No, wait. I'll just take the dryer apart and fix it myself...with no experience.
I see many trips to the laundromat during this mr. fix-it venture.

-Fin took his stuffed dog to Chikfila and when the worker there asked his name, he replied without hesitation, "Kumquat". The boy has never seen or eaten one in his life. Always keeps me on my toes.

- I am more then a little obsessed with my kids jammies. Some people like to put their kids in smocked dresses and collared shirts, I LOVE when my kids are in jammies. They are so stinkin cute and look so skinny, cuddly and edible all at once.

-I switched the boys closets and dragged out all their summer clothes. So let's just skip to May now please, k? K.

-Pat has been recording his voice for different presentations he's been working on for this upcoming weekend. He won't let me be in the room and he also won't let Fin and I beat box in the background. How rude!

-There are baby birds that have built a nest in our garage insulation walls. Every night I leave the garage door cracked so they can get in and out, safety be damned :o) I also have a ladder next to the nest so I can go look in there many times a week.

-Today I traded warm cinnamon coffee cake to Jamie for the chance to hold her baby. I'm not above bribery. That baby is so beautiful, even if he is a boy. Love me some newborn, much to Pat's chagrin.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment