Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free for all

Tuesdays from now on will be our "Annie" days where she comes and hangs with us for the morning and her mom can have a little down time with the new babe. My sister Kiersten did this for me after I had Cole and it was ah-mazing.
Can you stand the cuteness?

Pretty much we could do nothing the whole morning except drive around with the three in the backseat and theyd be happy. They alternate between holding hands and passing stuffed animals back and forth. I alternate between dying of cuteness and picking up said stuffed animals.

Fin conquering the dragon at the park

Cuties swinging

Zeke and Jess joined. Slide races.
Soo apparently taking three kids three-and-under to park feels like 9 kids b/c they all run in opposite directions, typically all towards a mud puddle or up the wrong way on a slide. So fun though and just a day where I feel especially grateful to be able to stay at home while Pat works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment