Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring Bucket List

So it's almost the end of February which means it's basically March which means Spring is almost here! Now I can't really complain about this winter. Except I can because if it's below 60 degrees at any time or rainy and damp like this week, I'm totally over it. I've been so looking forward to spring and summer this year so for fun I'm going to make a bucket list for this spring...

1) Check out new Pullen Park with the boys.
2) Do a day beach trip.
3) Go to the zoo for the day.
4) Browse latest bikinis and drool over options. Also, keep going to gym :o)
5) Re-paint living room and trim. Painting the first time without electricity did not bode well for results.
6) Pick up fresh flowers everytime I go to Trader joe's.
7) Last but not least: Get so pumped for 5th anniversary trip in May to do canopy tours and go whitewater rafting with the hubs. Without kids. First trip in 5 years. I'm having a panic attack just thinking about leaving the boys.

All do-able things. I want to basically live outside with the boys because we all know once that summer heat hits, we ain't going anywhere but places with A/C and the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment