Monday, October 29, 2012

20+weeks!

At least half way there, woot woot. I would take a belly pic tonight but I'm in my cozy pj's (shocker) so I'll attempt to take one next time I'm wearing a decent outfit. It may be awhile folks :o)

How I'm feeling: Great! No complaints, feel little girl move all the time but it's not uncomfortable yet, lot's of energy and I've only recently been united with my pregnancy "brother husband" aka: third pillow in the bed. Pat's thrilled of course. My only slight complaint is I feel my sciatica starting to flair up but I'm hopeful to start going to the chiropractor which always seems to help in my pregnancies.
Cherished Moments: If Pat is taking the boys on a run in the jogging stroller, Fin will come up and hug me first and then lean and kiss Lilah goodbye. He has the sweetest heart.
-My neighbor knitted Lilah the softest blanket ever. She has been so sweet about us having a girl and having anything handmade is so special to me. Now I just have to keep the boys from claiming it as their own. They are blanket horders.
Not a fan Moment: At my appt the doctor told me she is breech, which honestly at this point means NOTHING. Like, really nothing, she has plenty of room to move around and can definitely move. All it served to do was make me think about a c-section. Folks...it's not happening. She will come out my nose before she gets cut out of me (please Lord!). It's half I'm terrified of the recovery and half, this sounds so silly, but I really love my labors. They are fast, they are not that painful (gracias "brother husband dos" aka epidural), and it is so so special to me. Seriously, I look forward to it my whole pregnancy. I'm just going to think positive flipping thoughts and pray for peace about it all, and just not think about it.

Favorite Moment: Fin told me after our ultrasound that he saw little fires all around her helping her cook. Note to self: Your four year old will think she is literally cooking in there until she comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment