Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hoodies and Smocks

I think we can all agree that footie pajamas, or even just pajamas in general are the cutest things that kids can wear. It makes you want to chew their cheeks. I've also found that a close second is little boys in hoodies.
Exhibit A:

And apparently hoodies give you secret powers. Like amazing abilities to leap over furniture. Excuse weird placement of furniture.We are doing our floors and everything's jumbled.


Also, apparently hoodies make your cheeks look more edible as well.


Almost as cute as hoodies I discovered today are smocks. The boys got to paint at the Y and wear smocks for the first time (aka oversized shirts) and they.were.thrilled. 


And when I say thrilled I mean I peeked into the boys room to see them painting with gourds and I saw all the kids quietly painting at the tables and then I see Cole jumping up and down waving his arms to make his t-shirt sleeves flap and exclaiming, "I superman, I superman!!". Homeboy's getting a smock for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment