Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin day

Yesterday we had our second annual trek to the Farmers Market for breakfast and pumpkins. Let me tell you, I was waaaaay too excited for those Mickey Mouse pancakes. There is no place better to eat in my opinion. And with three adults and 5 kids ages 4 and under, breakfast was actually not that chaotic. It may have been due to the fact that my boys ate their body weight there. Cole ate 2 biscuits, most of his pancake, scrambled eggs, and some bacon. Respect.
After breakfast we let the kids play on those weird random animals and toys outside.
You can tell there was a lot passive aggressiveness over the spiderman car.


Cole climbed up next to spiderman, patted him and said, "Hi spiderman". Like it was totally normal that spiderman would be his chauffeur. This could be due to the fact that his brother lives in a spiderman costume.


This photo cracks me up. So very weird with the mini cowboy in the middle.


Go Pack.


My sweet boys. 


A cheesy pumpkin.


Telling me something about his elbow that I'm sure was important. It is near impossible to get my chatterbox to stop talking long enough to take a picture.


The gang all together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment