Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random loves

None of these snap shots fit into a category. All of them I love...

Fin at Kadens rainbow birthday party.

He (and I) thought it was the coolest thing that all the food was rainbow colored and that the cupcakes had every rainbow color.


We've been working really hard each week to learn our Cubby verses for Awanas and Finley finally earned his vest. He was the most excited kid on the stage when they called his name and basically acted like he won an Emmy. Meanwhile I'm in the audience tearing up, restraining myself from shouting, "WE DID IT!" like a psycho in front of all the parents. Because folks, this is a group effort. Memorization at this age is no joke but it is SO good for me to learn these verses too and I've actually really been enjoying it.


Fin and Cole at our favorite playground.


Helping me make monster cookies/ "is the batter mixed yet so we can lick the beaters?". They're like vultures.


Well go ahead and help yourself sir.


Pat and Cole have had lots of cuddles lately. Today they laid in bed when Pat got home from work just watching a Baby Einstein on the ipad together for like 30 minutes, cheek to cheek. Fin kept coming to get me saying, "Look how adorable they look together now". We're some sappy suckers here.


Pat having the boys guess what he's drawing. Unless it's Snoopy, it's usually a crap shoot guessing his drawings. He can draw an amazing Snoopy though.


Uncle Will spent the night with us Saturday where we ventured out to Qdoba, Lowes and ended the night playing Pink Panther, Tom and Jerry, and a screaming goat through the projector onto the living room wall. Seriously, Youtube "Screaming Goat". You won't be disappointed. Thank you Aunt Sarah.


Every other Sunday we watch Noah while Jamie and David take the kids to Awanas. Here's the men watching football while I cooked supper. It's a modern day Little House on the Prarie.


It's such torture having to watch Noah. All the smiles and coos and sweet baby smells. Especially when he looks at you like this...

People shouldn't be allowed to be this cute. Its a good thing I'm cooking a baby of my own or I'd steal him.




1 comment:

  1. I almost woke up my family laughing. How did the Keegans get to be so funny?
    _Jen Thompson

    ReplyDelete