Saturday, October 20, 2012

Around...

October so far has been full of weddings, birthday parties, rainy cold days with sippy cups full of hot chocolate and marshmallows, beautiful fall days of Fin bringing me 29803 special leaves, and realizing high waters are not in style and scrounging up pants for my growing boys.
Some little tidbits from our days...

                               One rainy cold Saturday morning, the boys and I got rain boots for ourselves. I was sick of trying to carry both boys out to the car when in rained b/c if I didn't they would find the biggest puddles to stomp in and then complain about how wet they were. Trust me, this happened more times then you would think possible. They are both obsessed with their new boots and clomp around the house in them.


Blurry picture of Cole crashing Pat and I's date night while Fin was at Awanas. He SUCH a sweet lovey right now. Just the happiest kid ever. My favorite thing is when a noise scares him now he looks at me with huge eyes and says, "Mama, dat scare you?". If I assure him it did and ask him if it scared him, he nods so solemnly. Two is the cutest age.


Super hero day at the Y. It took us 12 costume changes to arrive at Hulk and Superman. 


Birdie Frame for our birdie coming soon from my mother in law. I love it.


Nothing cuter.


Afternoon out with Aunt Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment