Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bye.Bye.Birdie

Things are getting a little out of hand here. I just had to say goodbye to my second sister leaving the country. Cait's gone to Honduras until May to serve the Lord working with orphans which is all good and well except...I miss her. Between her and Kier leaving, the numbers of girls are dwindling and I don't like it one bit.
We did muster up enough festivity to throw her a kickin' goodbye party. Theme: Bye bye birdie. Colors: Yellow and Teal. Mastermind: Sage of course. 
Here's everyone running around setting up. 

Decorations and Food pictures...



Lemonade and Glass Bottle Diet Cokes of course



Everyone getting ready to say grace

Nicole took the plunge and got side bangs. Only she could pull it off in our fam.

Cole with his Pops

Almost walking!

Goodbye pic. If my smile looks fake it's because it is. I was trying not to cry.
Pretty much the only way I made it through that night was Anna brought Nutella. We love you Cait and can't wait to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment