Friday, September 9, 2011

Winding down

As the weather has gotten a little more bearable and the pool water has gotten a leettle too chilly for this girl, we've been venturing out to the parks again. We honestly haven't been to them much since April because of how ridiculously hot it's been but we've been enjoying them once again. The boys and I walked down to our neighborhood park today and it was fun for me to see Cole really exploring it for the first time.

Can you handle this childs' eyes?


Fin insisted on riding backwards in the swing facing the sun. Who am I to argue with a three year old? You pick your battles or you lose your mind.


I'm sorry but Pat and I make some darn cute kids. I don't know how they got so cute but I could eat those little ankle and wrist rolls with a spoon.


Fin crawling up the slide that I Hate. Seriously, it is a straight down drop. It's as if your child is bungeeing but without the bungee. Heart attack everytime for this mama.


Of course once Cole saw Fin climbing the wrong way and grunted and flailed around in my arms until I let him try. I love that he thinks he can climb that whole thing.

Fin debating whether or not to slide. I like to encourage my children to take risks but in this case I was yelling, "Don't do it! It's not worth it!" from the ground. I can't handle another emergency room visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment