Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our repurposed pet

Fin has been really into having a pet recently. He's been asking for a dog for awhile now (as has Pat) and lately he's also been wanting a "pet mousey" as well. Um no friends, we kill mice, not cuddle them.
I'm not totally opposed to a dog, I just would like to get one when we are done with babies and have a fenced in backyard. So yes, with this timeline, basically I am opposed to a dog. I just don't have the desire.
Fin does though in his little three year old heart. In the age of re-purposing chairs, ottomans, tables, and mason jars, I give you...the re-purposed baby turned dog.

Stick Coley bear on a boogie board, tell Fin to pull him like a doggie...Viola! Problem solved.
Baby by day, dog when he needs to be, Cole was a good sport. He's certainly doesn't shed like a dog and doesn't drool. He's does like to play in toilet water though but we're working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment