Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flying Biscuits and Chicken Hats

This morning Cait and I strolled around Cameron Village with the boys. With her leaving on Friday, I'm trying to pack as many moments as possible in with her before she goes. I'm in denial that I'm losing another best friend.
Of course we went in when we saw a party store and it had every random decoration and toy possible. Think witches hats and a huge bucket labeled "Reading Rubber Duckies". We started trying on these fabulous hats...
 Cait's a cow, Fin's a pig of course. Then a grumpy store lady came over and told us no photos please. Really?? I was already wearing a chicken hat. If I didn't take a picture I would just look silly. So we snuck this little gem in...



I'm such a rebel. It was so pretty outside, Cole was SO good sitting in the stroller and popping in and out of stores.

Cait bought Fin this random...I don't even know what you call it...thumb monster? That little rubber creature was the equivalent of Caitlin telling him he never had to nap again and he could eat chewies for every meal, he was THAT happy over it.

For lunch we ate at a place I have ALWAYS wanted to try, the "Flying Biscuit". It was soo cute and so good. Fin and I got breakfast food which I could eat every meal. My mom met us out there and it was fun to all hang out.
                               Loved my morning. Love my Cait. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment