Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dear Santa: I want the last hour of my life back.

We ventured out tonight to see Santa. Fully expecting the worst  in terms of a wait, I packed my purse with raisins, goldfish, drinks, and crayons. There were also parts to a nebulizer, a baby burp cloth, a nasal aspirator, and an US magazine in there as well, but that's just for everyday use :o)
The line was pretty long when we got there so Pat walked around with Cole while Fin and I waited it out. This is Fin wilting.

He was actually fine and I would allow him to run to a store, touch one thing and run back which he loved. We waited about 45 minutes and then it was our turn. I did not have high hopes of Cole sitting on Santa's lap but he actually tolerated him. Semi.

He kind of sat on Santa's lap and moaned a little bit. Fin, meanwhile started talking his ear off. He has had his list memorized for weeks but when Santa asked him what he wanted he replied with, "Rudolph the Red nose reindeer and your sleigh". Come again?
This is him pointing to Santa's sleigh that he wants. Notice Cole still moaning.



Sorry the pics are so grainy. I was not about to pay $30 for 2 pics so I stood behind the fence and snapped away with my iphone. Savvy.

We were starving after the wait so we headed to the food court. I turned around to see Pat had dressed Fin in this hat.

Yes that is Animal from the Muppets on his head. Yes Fin was in heaven.
Cross it off our list as another great memory made. Now I'm about to make some serious memories with a pan full of fresh peppermint christmas cookies. Giddyup.

No comments:

Post a Comment