Tuesday, December 20, 2011

OOO I'm in it.

So Cole has discovered he loves food. But only if it's his idea to love food. And only if the temperature in the house is perfect, and his highchair is comfortable, and I'm not looking at him the wrong way, and he can hold a utensil in his hand at all times. Seriously he is SO finicky. Sometimes I can put him in the highchair and he eats everything with a smile. Other (a lot) of the times, I put him in and he pushes all the food off the tray and refuses to open his mouth. It.is.so.frustrating.
Yesterday I was feeding him yogurt when he decided that he wanted to feed himself.

And then he got mad at the yogurt all of a sudden and breakfast was instantly over.
For a child that was the EASIEST baby ever and had no opinions, he most certainly has opinions now.
Today he was hitting the keyboard on my laptop and laughing. I told him "No No" sternly and he stopped, looked at me dead in the eye, and leaned forward and started tapping the keyboard with the top of his head ever so gently.
Heaven help me, he has the stubborness of Pat and I combined. And they said it wasn't possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment