Thursday, December 15, 2011

We don't get out much

Tuesday night we had the John Deere Christmas party at Tylers Taproom. It was actually a lot of fun and Pat and I both doubled our weight through the gift of a free meal :o) Aunt Sarah babysat and she took a picture of the two of us dressed up and let's just say the picture speaks for itself...

I feel like this picture belongs on that hilarious website "Akward Family Photos". I look like a goob b/c I was hysterical laughing at Sage and Pat looks like a kid that rides the special bus. He said he was trying to make a goofy face and I'm pretty sure he surpassed his goal :o) Thank goodness we found each other b/c I don't know anyone else that would take us!
When we came home we found this waiting for us...

Sweet Aunt Sarah had sneakily loaded the boys up while we were gone and drove them to the dollar tree to help Fin pick out presents for me, Pat and Cole. How sweet is that?? Then she got Fin icecream on the way home WITH Christmas sprinkles which is like giving a three year old a trip to Disney World. I was so touched that she took the time to do that and wrap them with Fin. We don't take her giving spirit for granted!
I leave you with this photo.
Have you had your daily dose of cute today?

No comments:

Post a Comment