Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All in a days work...

Pat got a huge perk to his job last week when his boss allowed him to expense an ipad2. This took him from status of "I love my dad and he's really good at basketball and standing on his head", to "My dad's my hero and I kiss the ground he walks on" in Fin's eyes. They look up tooting Rhinos, talking genius parrots and letter games. You know, the important things. They are pretty darn cute while they do it.

A perk of my job at the Y is that a) I work with hilarious people and b) There are random costumes and props everywhere in the nursery. Add in a slow night and you get...
A Coley ladybug. Caroline (a girl I work with) gave me this costume that she found lying around and asked if I would put Cole in it. Subject my own flesh and blood to getting dressed up and having half a dozen girls oooo and ahhhh over him? Of course I will. Cole was a good sport and pretty stinkin cute. Lest you criticize me for dressing him up as a LADYbug... please remember that the lady bug, Francis, in a 'Bug's Life' was a man. Don't gender stereotype, people. It's an ugly thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment