Thursday, January 19, 2012

Really??

       Ooooh Fin. I knew this day would come. My sweet lover of all things but sleep. My child who didn't sleep through the night until you were 16 months. My dragger out of bedtimes. My "kiss and a hug and a kiss and a hug and a kiss and a hug!" cuddley child. My "Is the sun up yet?" questioner. I knew this day would come.
        Fin, Cole and I were cuddling on my bed at the late hour of 6:20 am this morning when I brought Cole out to change his diaper. Fin asked if he could stay in my bed since he was still "a wittle sweeepy". Thought in my head, "THEN WHY AREN"T YOU SWEEEEEEEPING?".
        Cole and I were horsing around out in the living room when Fin marched out ever so annoyed and indignant.
        " Guys! Would you please be quiet. I have to get some sleep before I have to get up and go into work today!".
       O How the tables have turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment