Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Preschool in a tub

You will probably read this title and think, "Oh, she's going to show us all her preschool supplies that she keeps in a tub". No friends. Yesterday we literally had preschool...in a tub.
Whenever we paint or do really messing things, I tend to let the boys do it in our big tub b/c a) they think that's so cool and b)the only cleanup involved is me turning on the shower and spraying it down. Win-win.
Yesterday I was working on letters with Fin and Annie and we did it in our tub with window markers. It must be noted that usually I let the boys do messy things in the tub naked but for the sake of having a lady present, we kept their pants on. Good life lesson :o)
Between getting to color all over my shower and having a peanut butter and nutella sandwhich for lunch, I'm pretty sure Annie is a fan of coming over.

Mama bragging moment: I was SO proud that Fin wrote his name completely unassisted. And then did it again. He was so proud of himself.

Name at the bottom.

Annie was into the letters until she discovered Fin's fake razor. Then she was all about the shaving.

And then Cole started trying to shave the tub and things just got silly :o)
At that, my friends, is preschool in a tub. Maximum fun, minimal clean-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment