Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The many faces of Cole

Oh, Coley Bear. Lover of all things Mama. He is my little shadow. It's sweet and frustrating at the same time because he is glued to my side every second that he's awake. He cries if anyone takes him from me. If I go to another room he walks around, blanket in hand, calling,"maaaaaaama, maaaaama". Upon us being reunited (ha!) he greets me with a "HIIIIIII" and then immediately asks to nurse. The boy doesn't mess around :o)
I've seen so much of his personality come through and he is my fearless, opinionated cuddler. He's started talking so much and just for my records sake his words are:
Hi
Mama
Dada
'in (Fin)
up
buh bye
I wub you
Nigh-Nigh
Ball
Danke (blankie)
Num-Nums
Tair (for his favorite chair)
in
hot
Most versions of my families names
'side (for outside)
diaper
doggie
These are just a few, there are more random words I'm blanking on. I'm thinkin' I'm gonna have another talker on my hand. Maybe he and Fin can just talk each others ears off :o)
Some pics that capture the many moods of Cole...

Concentrating at Storytime

How dare you take a toy of mine. All of them are mine!

"Mom, I Needed these goldfish at 6:30am. And I found them in your purse so I just figured what's yours is mine..."

Big boy climbs to the top of play areas and goes down slides with no fear.

I had a date night with Cole on Friday night where I gave him a play tubby and then we played legos in front of the fire. He was so happy and chill, I loved the sweet quiet time with him.
This age can be exhausting, as I remember it being as well with Fin. But the more verbal he is getting, the less fits I'm seeing and it's so fun seeing him learn so much each day. Plus he's my number one fan, and those are hard to come by :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment