Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Blog Design

Let me start out by saying I'm pathetically technologically challenged.
Like I couldn't even figure out how to survive 'Oregon Trail' when I was young. I would just keep throwing supplies off my wagon/raft when crossing a river until I had nothing less except some ox and then I would die of diphtheria. Everytime.

That being said I wanted a new blog look but didn't want to bug anyone to do it so I had to do it myself. And it was hard. And I HATED putting up a pic of myself so I just chose one of me eating a dessert because that pretty much sums me up. Except lately I've tried to be healthy and have been scaling back on chocolatey goodness and increasing sprints and and bouncing around on an exercise ball at the gym. This half makes me happy and half makes me want to smack myself and yell "sell-out".

All this to say...The blog looks different. Likey?

No comments:

Post a Comment