Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chicken Wings and Cupcakes

Earlier this week Fin asked Pat, "Dad can we go by ourselves and get chicken wings...just me and you?". What man is going to say no to that? So tonight Fin and Pat had their own alone time and went to Danny's BBQ to eat as many wings as they could stomach. Fins total: 1. Pats total: 12.
Fin was SO cute and excited to go with Pat. He changed his outfit b/c he wanted to look sharp.


While they had "man time", I got to hang out with this little leprechaun.

I made Cole's favorite of apple slices and Mac&Cheese and then we headed to Waverly place to play some and meet up with Pat and Fin after their date. But first...Cole and I had to grab a little somethin' somethin' for ourselves.

This little beaut is called 'Chocolate Chip White Midnight Magic'. It's flavor lived up to it's name. To.Die.For. I anticipate all my future playdates revolving around GiGi's cupcakes.

Cole thought he was big stuff in the playground with my undivided attention.

Nothing Cuter.

He jumps off everything, no matter the height. Gives me a heart attack everytime b/c he has no fear. We will definetely have a broken leg in the next year. You heard it here first.

I love that I didn't see Fin for one hour and when he met us at the park, he ran up to me like he hadn't seen me in a week and smothered me with hugs and kisses. Hoping I get the same reaction when he comes home from college one day.
It was such a beautiful night. We had to drag the boys away when it got close to their bedtime but I see many summer nights spent there. Sweet time with my boys...and my cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment