Friday, March 9, 2012

Pre-game Weekend

I.Love.Friday.Afternoons. It's the anticipation of the weekend. When Pat's home, and I can sleep in Saturday morning (till 8:o) and there's usually doughnuts involved and I just loooove it.
Glimpse into our afternoon.It's always so low key and I just putter around cleaning and waiting till Pat walks through the door.
This afternoon Cole took a loooong nap and Fin was playing happily by himself so I baked banana bread. Baking is my therapy.


One for us, one for my mom. I kept forgetting to return her dish so I figured if I baked something in it, I would remember :o)

While I baked and cleaned, Fin played with all his little people on my bed. He loves to play in his own little world. Pants are always optional in Fin's world.



Cole took such a long nap that I had to wake him up after 3 1/2 hours. People, this never happens.



After the cleaning, I attempted to pretty myself up for my date with Pat tonight. Fin LOVES when I wear "pretty dresses" and he went into my closet and begged me wear his favorite "sunflower" dress. I'm not sure why he calls it that. When I came out wearing it, he asked me to twirl and then told me I could be in a ballet. Love his sweet heart, he's my little lovey.
It's the simple things that make me the happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment