Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dinnertime Desperation

Cole's been doing this fun little routine this week where he's hungry, I give him food, he eats one bite, he throws his hands in the air and yells, "All done", and then he fusses until the next meal because he's hungry. Really, it's more fun then it sounds. 
Tonight, I gave him all his favorite foods, he wanted to be all done and I wasn't having it. Thus the game was born:
If there is any confusion from the pictures, basically I put silverware in my mouth, wag my head back and forth like a dog, and while he's laughing I shove food in. 
As weird as it is, it worked. Cole ate more then I did for dinner and was much more content. This will NOT be a regular habit, but desperate times...
Also Cole, if you read this one day, go ahead and print this entry out to bring to your therapist. It should explain a lot about your food issues. You're welcome and I'm sorry :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment